Director of Technical Support Cod.678
Descrição da vaga:
· Minimum 12 years’ experience building and leading a growing Technical Support and Operations Center functions.
· Minimum 8 years’ building high functioning Support and Operations teams, including; recruiting, mentoring and retaining a diverse talent base.
· Strong innovation mindset, analytical skills, excellent oral, written communication skills and experience effectively communicating project/program mission and objectives in ENGLISH
· Solid operational discipline to run and improve the day-to-day operations seamlessly with strong focus on metrics, SLA and OKR delivery.
· Passion for building diverse teams and providing an inclusive environment where employees can show up as their authentic self and do their best work.
· Expertise managing high severity customer issues/crisis and driving towards successful resolution.
· Experience in supporting global ecommerce platforms transacting 24/7
· Focus on monitoring and proactive support
· Technical background and deep understanding of software development, infrastructure and integrations technologies is a must
· Manage and develop the Technical Teams performance in areas such as:
· Performance monitoring
· Personal development planning
· Key Customer Contract Agreements
· Adherence to WoW and SLAs
· Run a motivated, disciplined & well performing Technical Team
· Defined Personal Development Plans
· Recognition of good performance, action on poor performance
· NPS Score Improvement
· Effective communication of business performance through structured team meeting and personal visibility
· Recruit and retain the best talent with effective engagement
· KPI targets delivered Maintain a quality culture operating within a safe working environment & compliant with all current legislation
· Experience in supporting Application. Lower in Infrastructure.
· Educated in Technical field
· Experience in a customer technical/service environment
· Experience in people leadership role
· Experience on Scrum / Agile methodology
· Experience in Cloud Infra
· Support Management Skills
· High numeracy and verbal reasoning skills
· Well-developed IT skill set across all areas of the Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to forge strong relationships both internally & externally
· Effective performer in cross functional multi-disciplined teams
· Fluency in English
Nenhuma vaga encontrada.